FoldingText 2.0 is a free upgrade

I went ahead and deleted the MAS version entirely (including support files). Reinstalled and ran the MAS version. Checked for the Receipts folder with contents. Deleted the MAS version (leaving the support files). Reinstalled the Non-MAS version. It still has 7-day trial for license info. I can always use the MAS version but I would actually rather use the non-MAS version.

That looks right… not sure what issue could be. In the next dev release please open the console, I’m not logging path checked when no receipt is found. Few other thoughts:

1. Can you look in Console app and see if there are errors? Maybe a permission issue?

2. Do you have your filesystem set to be case sensitive? I think the casing is right here… but mine (the default) isn’t case sensitive I think.

If you download the latest dev version does that find your MAS key and stop pestering your to register? If not please open the Console.app and look for a log line that says: “No recipe found at path” and let me know what path is reported. Thanks!

how could I check if I own a FT licence? TIA

I just check, you have a license through Paddle. I’ll send you a direct message with your license key in a minute.

Oops… sorry I just realized it’s a TaskPaper license that I found for you through Paddle. I didn’t see any FoldingText license (unless you maybe used a different email?). You can also check your Mac App Store purchase history.