License used too many times

I purchased FT via Paddle a while back. With a view to re-installing FT again, I now get an ‘You have used this license too many times’ error message when attempting to enter my license details after downloading.

Can anyone advise of a fix for this?

Thanks

Hi, you can contact Paddle.com and they can resolve this issue for you.

Jesse

Does the license only allow installation on a single computer, or is a user allowed to install on multiple computers? Is there a limit?

Thanks,

• Kris

You can use on multiple computers… there is some limit, forget what it is… maybe 5? Anyway if you have new computer and have run out of licenses you can contact Paddle.com and they will generate new license for you. (if you bought from Mac App Store) then you just need to make sure you are signed into the computer using the same Apple account that you used to purchase FoldingText.

Is there a way to have more than one user (ideally I’m hoping to buy and allow my spouse to also have a separate username (it would be useful if there were both separate AND shared sub-lists between the users!)

FoldingText licenses are free now. If you go through checkout process here you should be charged $0.

http://www.foldingtext.com