Limiting TES history

Is there a way to limit the number of clips TES stores? It seems to store everything forever.

@metaphorce,
There is a max clips setting in preferences and when the that number of clips is reached the oldest non Favorite/QuickClip is deleted. That is the theory. :slight_smile:
I will verify that it works that way.

–croy

@metaphorce,
I have found the bug and I will issue an update later today.

Thank you for letting me know.

–croy

I downloaded and installed the update. It partially fixed it, but not much. Now, when I click the gear icon, the preferences window opens, but as soon as I click one of the other tabs (like CLIPS) the window closes and the icon disappears from the menu bar again. I get the icon back by re-launching TES, so I’m guessing the app is crashing when the window shuts down.

@metaphorce,
I haven’t released the version that fixed the max Clips not respected yet. You must have found another issue. I received a couple of crashes from, which version of Tes are you using?

–croy

Hi @croy
I have Tes 1.2 and Clip history is still not respected. It shows 927/40 on the bottom of the bezel.
When will you have an update to respect clip history limit? Thank you

@nreicher,
Version 1.2 should have resolved the issue. After you start Tes the first time that you copy something to the clipboard is when Tes will delete all the clips that are over the limit.

If you still have issue please let me know.

–croy