Tes consumed all of my disk space

That is really strange. I don’t see that issue on my computer. I will try and reproduce it and ge to the bottom of it. That is annoying if you have to do that every time on a new release.

Thanks for the feedback.

–croy

I just installed 1.1.0, which was available from the Update tab. Unfortunately, it’s consuming a high percentage of CPU again, and quitting/restarting doesn’t fix it. Right now, after restarting, it’s using between ~35% and ~95%.

@redanzl,
Thank you for the update. I apologize for the inconvenience. I’m trying to figure out what is going on.

Are you using iCloud?
If you are does it make a difference if you turn it off?
If you turn off iCloud you should stop and restart Tes.

–croy

I disabled iCloud Sync and restarted Tes, and the CPU usage was minimal - mostly 0%. When I enabled sync and restarted, it was around ~20%. This is reproducible, so the issue now appears to be related to iCloud syncing.

I have noticed this myself. After doing some research and Testing it appears there is an issue with macOS 12 (Monterey). I run the same binary on Big Sur and I don’t see a lot of syncing, on Monterey I see the issue. The other interesting tidbit is this the sync storm doesn’t happen in the debugger. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Which version of macOS on you on?

–croy

I am running Monterey. Interesting.

I am running Monterey too.